Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Artist's Share Photography event is this Saturday at the Reg Lenna Studio 2 to 4 pm! The flier is on my profile if you'd like to come and share some of your work!
1. Bring something to share - All photos will be treated equal. If you are planning on having your work displayed via the slide show please send jpegs and explanation of your photo with the image by noon on Friday August 17th!
If bringing framed work please email Tara in advance @ email@example.com
2. Be sensitive to the 'all age' environment: This is an open all age event, so please keep images and conversation appropriate so that all can participate.
3. Artist's Share is an opportunity to listen as well as talk. Please feel welcome to participate as you feel comfortable.
4. Make yourself at home: Coffee Tea and some snacks will be available thanks to the hospitality group from Westminster Presbyterian Church. Don't be shy!
5. Share your experience with others after the event. We will be holding this event monthly and themes are announced ahead of time. The more we share, the more the creative community can grow!
Thanks and hope to see you and your photos there!