I know, I know. You're thinking, how warm and fuzzy and girly can I get? Well, apparently I've been caught being awesome and adorable and have received and few blog awards.
Be prepared, I'm passing along the Awards to some other awesome and adorable people too!
Thank you to the Sheri for The Queen of All Things Awe-summm and Adorable Blog awards!
The Queen of All Things Awe-summm award
Rules for All things Awesome:
List 7 things that make you awesome and then pass to the blogs that you love. Make sure to tag your recipients and let them know that they have won! Also link back to the Queen that tagged you.
Seven things that make me awesome: (With the help of my son)
1. I am a youth worker, which entitles me to be young-at-heart at ALL times.
2. I love to create all sorts of things: music, poetry, paintings and whatever I can get my hands on.
3. I am optimistic.
4. I am funny, in what my 12 year old son describes as "The cheesy way."
5. I am open-minded and accepting - you never know what cool people are out there.
6. I have a fabulous family that loves me the way I am.
7. I have great blogging friends that read what I write, and encourage me to keep on keeping on - that is truly AWESOME!
I tag: Mel and Pamela for the next Queen of Awesome Awards.
The rules for Adorable Blog Award are:
Include the award logo in your blog or post.
Nominate as many blogs which you like.
Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
I nominate Magpie Girl for the Adorable Blog Award... great content, variety and lovely design. You win Magpie!