Last weekend I watched several episodes of "30 Days" with Morgan S. He' the guy that did the movie "Super size me" a few years ago. While on Facebook, several friends have been posting "30 photos in 30 days". Since I've been a little busy, I've found it hard to be as consistent here at Uphill Idealist - so I thought I'd borrow this 30 day format to get "refocused" here. I think 30 days of photos and blogging might be just the muse I need.
So cheers to life in pictures and on to day one!
Day 1: Self Portrait and 15 facts...
1. When I was little I either wanted to be a ballerina or a card artist for Hallmark.
2. I am a youth and family minister (which requires some careful dancing) and have begun to reintegrate art into my life and vocation.
3. I love to read, but sometimes have a hard time finding time for it.
4. I hate matching socks.
5. I think my kids are fantastic, but are growing up TOO fast!
6. My household is more interested in science fiction than sports.
7. I have a way of getting to know lots of people, but those closest to me are my life.
8. I love to teach, write, sing and create.
9. Coffee shops that serve tea and breakfast are right up my alley.
10. I love to jog, but I'm not very fast.
11. I have two children, but my dog thinks she's my third child.
12. I have been with my husband (since we started dating) now for over half my life!
13. Madeline L'Engle is the person I most wish I'd met.
14. I can get lost in hardware stores imagining all what I could do with everything I find there.
15. I love the challenge of a big project, but have a hard time walking away from them once they are complete.