Wednesday, May 24, 2017

What if...

What if I…think on what isn't sinking and ponder what is fine.
Can I focus on what is present, what is pleasant and what is kind?

What if I…think about today and cherish what I hold.
Draw attention to beauty and see what is sweet, rich and bold.

What if I… stop and think of things that matter and last beyond today.
To want what I have and not long for someone else’s way.

What if I…focus on what is, instead of what’s not and know what I have – is a lot.

What wonder would be discovered, what treasure would be found, if all my “What if’s” were tempered by the blessing of what already surrounds.

What if?

Copyright T.L. Eastman 2017

5 comments:

sumer yadav said...

I like your articles, thanks for sharing.

You can find latest govt Rojgar Result visit here.

Gaurav kumar said...

Excellent your post, thanks for sharing.
We share a good data, it is very useful view more.

hitaakademi said...

Ankara merkezli sıramatik sistemleri kurulum ve teknik destek hizmetleri
siramatik Türkiye'de hizmet ve faaliyetlerini sürdürmektedir.

Alexandre Simoes said...

Pora !!! la Vida is a merde ( European )
Why men and wo_men, don't thing = !?
Oh! Oh! Oh!!!
I know the history, after sex, they sleep and especialy don't talk !?
The comunication, is very important, for one life together ! You can, believe it ! Is my " life" experience !
Sory for my English, my girl friend, from Manchester was in 1966 ! lool
all the best

Panharith said...

Excellent your post, thanks for sharing.





Goldenslot สล็อต
goldenslot mobile