Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I like hair in my coffee

Well, most of the time a prefer tea sans the hair, but I stumbled across a great blog called, "Hair in my coffee" by Kristin Russell. She is a writer, a hairstylist and a mom among a few things and offers (FOR FREE) her first novel, Recovering Ramona, for you to read.

I started reading a bit of it and think you might enjoy it too...visit Hair in my coffee today!

Who would have thought hair in my coffee would be a good thing???




Image from American Feast.

4 comments:

Sheri said...

I'll have to check this one out, thanks for the info! :)

kristin Russell said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog, Tara! I like what you're doing too! Cheers!

Mel said...

OH! A READ!

*laughing* Like I need more?
Diversity is a good thing....I NEED more. I've decided. *laughing*

drgngirl said...

Thanks for sharing...love to read and hey...it's free...sounds interesting.