Wednesday, March 18, 2009

This was more complicated than I thought - Back to the old url address!

I adjusted the url address yesterday as so many folks were searching via my Blog name: Uphill idealist - and now my google reader can't find me and Blogger says the blog is not in existence. It is, the idealist is still here - it's just a technical hill I'm climbing today.

Who would have thought changing one word (to make things easier), would make things so complicated?

I've returned my url address to what it was before: http://lamont-uphill.blogspot.com/
as I don't want to confuse anyone further. Let me know if you have any problems.

T

6 comments:

PA_Shutterbug said...

Tara, I unsubscribed to your blog in my Google reader and added a subscription to your newly named blog. I have all of your blog posts now. I show 10 unread posts, although I have read them all. I just have to click on each post so that it shows I read them. I should be set to go then to receive future blog posts.

Lamont said...

Thanks Linda -
glad you got to the page ok.
T

Mel said...

I did not react when your weblog came up as not existing.
I did not react when your weblog came up as not existing.

Really......I did not react when your weblog came up as not existing.

k....I could be lying. LOL

PA_Shutterbug said...

I switched back to the old URL, Tara. Everything is a-OK again.

Lamont said...

Mel,
The blog is here - no more scares like that, promise.
T

Mel said...

:-)