Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Unseen G-d

I just finished reading and reviewing Enough by Will Samson as part of my participation in the Ooze Viral Bloggers Group. Tonight I choose my next book to read and review and decided on "Finding an Unseen God" by Alicia Britt Cole. Below is a short video trailer for her book encompassing her journey of transition from an atheist to a christian perspective. Alicia's blog can be found at: www.truthportraits.com


I'm looking forward to listening to her story.
Maybe you would enjoy it too?

2 comments:

Mel said...

*laughing*

Well, go figure the 'trailer' got my attention. You'll, undoubtedly, let us know how it reads.

I look for 'stretching' and for 'validation'.....

Why do I get the feeling I'm gonna add another book to the stack by the bedside? LOL

Lamont said...

I'll let you know my thoughts...looks like a great read already.:)