Skip to main content

The CD can be pre-ordered - but the party is coming!

Hey all! Just a quick note to let you know that my CD recording, mastering and art work are complete and will be off to be duplicated on Monday. It will take about ten days to get the printed CD's back, but if you would like to pre-order the CD, just click on my Paypal link on the right hand side of this blog (or click on the hyperlink) and I will ship it out to you as soon as it arrives. The cost on paypal for the CD is $12.00 due to some shipping costs, but if you would like to pick it up for $10.00, please come to the CD release party on September 26th at Labyrinth Press Co. on 4th Street in Jamestown NY at 8PM.

Thank you to everyone who helped with this project in so many ways: Ian (awesome CD art design), Heather (great photos girl!), Nigel, Liberty (great chalk drawing!), James Reed (Drums), Dave Trusso (Bass and production), Labyrinth Press Co. (for giving me the opportunity to get back out there and play again!), Grandma Janet, Lois D., Jacinta W., Jeanne T. and all my family, friends and fans that patiently waited for this CD to take shape and become something tangible. This CD is a gift to you all! Thank you God for putting a song in my heart.

I hope to see you on the 26th of September. In the meantime, if you want to listen to a few tunes go to Tara Lamont Music. The new tracks will be up after the release party. If you pre-order, please send your snail mail address to: eastman_tara@yahoo.com

Peace,
Tara Lamont Eastman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SWB: Claustrophobia and clearings

Mary Lue shared her host post on business and rest for this weeks Sleeping with Bread Examen. Her words resonated with me in the fact that due to a significant staff change at my office, there is more work to be done and my plate is feeling fuller lately. There have been more meetings, and lots of talking and planning. For the most part, I've felt much more connected to people since I've become more involved in this way, but oddly when I'm done for the day or night - I find myself in need of some quiet. Maybe I'm still sorting and planning in the back of my mind, but silence (even my own) is something I find myself being more and more drawn too. It's like the extra noise, both internal and external, makes me feel claustrophobic . A few days after Christmas, I went into a game store with my son and was overwhelmed by all the noise and activity there. The store was tiny but filled with kids and their parents vying for their video game of choice. My head felt hot, my

Sunny and rainy day friends

There are two kinds of friends in the world: Sunny day friends and rainy day friends. This is a statement that my Mom used to remind me of when I was in the midst of drama or conflict with one school friend of another. There are lots of people that we define as friends, but they are really acquaintances. Two men were out hunting in the northern U.S. Suddenly one yelled and the other looked up to see a grizzly charging them. The first started to frantically put on his tennis shoes and his friend anxiously asked, "What are you doing? Don't you know you can't outrun a grizzly bear?" "I don't have to outrun a grizzly. I just have to outrun you!" This story is funny, but it does help define the distinct difference between a rainy day friend and a sunny day friend. The sunny-day-friend is more concerned with watching out for their own health and wellness, than their friends' wellbeing. On the other hand, a rainy day friend is willing to take risks, work fo

What Summer Camp Means to Me...

  I was around six-years-old when I first went to sleep-away summer camp.  At the time I lived in PA and the camp (through my church) was in Ohio. All school year, I attended Sunday School faithfully partially because regular attendance allowed my family scholarships to help with the cost of Summer Camp. Over the school year, I attended most Sunday's and by the end of the year, my little coupon book was full of stamps - providing me with a scholarship to attend a camp session. I provide this background on how I first got to go to camp, because it is an essential part of explaining what Summer Camp meant (and means) to me.   Going away to Summer Camp gave me a whole new experience of community. The whole process of going to and attending was the first times I experienced, "it takes a village", personally. From the Sunday School Teachers who drove a sedan full of kids to Ohio, to the counselors and staff who supported new campers: through the first 48 hours of homesickness